Important: Peanut/Nut Allergies

There are children and staff in school who have a severe food allergy to peanuts/nuts.  It is important that we avoid this food as best we can to prevent serious allergic reactions.  We are asking for your help to provide these children with a safe school environment.

Any exposure to peanuts/nuts may cause serious allergic reactions that require emergency medical treatment.  To reduce the chance of this occurring we are asking that you do not send any peanut or nut containing products to school with your child for the break time snacks, in their lunchboxes or at any other times.

We appreciate your support of these procedures.  Please contact Mrs Schonau if you have any questions.