Important message from Mrs Schonau

Hillside will endeavour to open tomorrow. Our fabulous caretaker John has worked incredibly hard to clear and grit paths on our site but Field Avenue has not been treated and the drop in temperature overnight could mean treacherous conditions. Therefore we will not be able to make a decision until tomorrow morning after Field Avenue has been risk assessed. If we need to close the school, a message will be sent out in the morning as early as possible. The safety of our pupils, parents and staff is paramount.