Dear Parents and Carers,
We have been approached by a few concerned parents about safety measures which aren’t being adhered to this week and activity which is making social distancing difficult to adhere to. We have been asked to remind all of the following:
- All persons on site are asked to wear a face covering
- When queuing for the gates to open, especially in the morning, parents are asked to social distance and stand next to the fence so that those walking past can do so at a safe distance and without having to step into the road.
We would also like to mention the following:
- For safeguarding and safety reasons staff don’t like to dismiss children ( especially those in KS1) to parents standing on the pavement outside of the school site. Please enter the school site to drop off and pick up your child.
- Please be mindful of our staggered drop off and pick up times. Please try not to come early or late as both of these can cause issues.
- Please use the correct gates for entry and exit to the site to maintain our one-way system.
Please pass this onto any persons who may drop off and collect your child.
We thank you in anticipation of your support with these matters and for helping us to keep the Hillside community as safe as we can.
The Hillside Community